Some children may need to take medicine during the day. If you wish a teacher to administer medicine, you must complete an Administration of Medicine form, as required by Devon County Council. These forms are available at school. Alternatively, you may come into school to administer the medicine yourself if you wish. Any such medicine must have been prescribed by a doctor.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may children themselves bring medicine to school (this includes cough and throat lozenges.)